No, actually. It was a hail storm late yesterday and that’s hail heaped up around the witstinkhout trees and the gutter pipes. Very welcome after six months of serious drought. But we’re never satisfied, and now we hope for more ….
Subscribe to Carmel Rickard writes... via email. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Judges hear what lawyers expect from them in human rights cases
- Lesotho’s Chief Justice bars SA’s Shaun Abrahams from trial over ‘unacceptable behaviour’
- Preserve your independence, court urges Namibia’s election commission
- African Court tells Tanzania: your constitution violates basic rights
- Government’s ‘contempt’ raised in challenge to Tanzania’s bail-ban laws