Here is the full text of the speech by Chief Justice Mogoeng Mogoeng, given at the University of Stellenbosch conference on law and religion in Africa, 27 May 2014:
Subscribe to Carmel Rickard writes... via email. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Lesotho’s Chief Justice bars SA’s Shaun Abrahams from trial over ‘unacceptable behaviour’
- Preserve your independence, court urges Namibia’s election commission
- African Court tells Tanzania: your constitution violates basic rights
- Government’s ‘contempt’ raised in challenge to Tanzania’s bail-ban laws
- Malawi appeal court judges set new election standards