Actually we had a number of angels visiting over the Christmas holidays, but none of the others was caught on film in complete regalia. These two angelic messengers, Jessica (6) and Rebecca (4) Klaaren, were strolling through the streets of Smithfield, round the corner from Trading Places. Perhaps they were checking out the truth of the rumour they’d heard that Smithfield was the closest thing to heaven on earth? Or maybe they were planning a test flight over the dorp, launched from the top of our ‘mountain’ (in the distance directly ahead of them)? Whatever the reason for their visit, we loved having them here and hope they’ll be back soon.
Subscribe to Carmel Rickard writes... via email. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Judges hear what lawyers expect from them in human rights cases
- Lesotho’s Chief Justice bars SA’s Shaun Abrahams from trial over ‘unacceptable behaviour’
- Preserve your independence, court urges Namibia’s election commission
- African Court tells Tanzania: your constitution violates basic rights
- Government’s ‘contempt’ raised in challenge to Tanzania’s bail-ban laws