It’s a dirt road – which means we have fewer trucks and stupid drivers – and it offers some of the best scenery and skyscapes you can imagine. It’s also the most direct route for people coming to Smithfield from KZN or the wonderful Eastern Highlands route, via Clarens.
Subscribe to Carmel Rickard writes... via email. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Judges hear what lawyers expect from them in human rights cases
- Lesotho’s Chief Justice bars SA’s Shaun Abrahams from trial over ‘unacceptable behaviour’
- Preserve your independence, court urges Namibia’s election commission
- African Court tells Tanzania: your constitution violates basic rights
- Government’s ‘contempt’ raised in challenge to Tanzania’s bail-ban laws