YOU’VE heard her voice on the radio with her special arts programme – now we’ll be hosting her in Smithfield. Michele Constant, CEO of Business Arts South Africa is headed for Smithfield this weekend to help us plot the way forward for our Platteland Preview arts festival. She’ll be attending a cocktail party on Friday 11 October to meet local funders of the festival and to introduce Basa to them. She’ll explain how, via Basa, they can benefit from being arts funders. On Saturday she’ll be part of a workshop with local festival organisers to discuss the Platteland Preview, what we’ve learned and what help we need.
Subscribe to Carmel Rickard writes... via email. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Judges hear what lawyers expect from them in human rights cases
- Lesotho’s Chief Justice bars SA’s Shaun Abrahams from trial over ‘unacceptable behaviour’
- Preserve your independence, court urges Namibia’s election commission
- African Court tells Tanzania: your constitution violates basic rights
- Government’s ‘contempt’ raised in challenge to Tanzania’s bail-ban laws