We’ve had a number of dogs staying at Trading Places, Smithfield, over the holiday season and they seem to enjoy themselves as much as their owners. Here’s elegant basset Maya with Natasja Delport. Natasja has a fab guesthouse in Johannesburg, but she has been visiting family and she stopped over in Smithfield on her way home to Blu Trea in Melville.
Subscribe to Carmel Rickard writes... via email. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Judges hear what lawyers expect from them in human rights cases
- Lesotho’s Chief Justice bars SA’s Shaun Abrahams from trial over ‘unacceptable behaviour’
- Preserve your independence, court urges Namibia’s election commission
- African Court tells Tanzania: your constitution violates basic rights
- Government’s ‘contempt’ raised in challenge to Tanzania’s bail-ban laws